Monday, April 27, 2009

The Return to Incoqnito

With thoughtess abandon, I had my i.d. photograph accompanying my debut posting. That surely my being Totally Unclear of The Concept .



I should be unassuming and incoqnito!


My i.d. photograph now duly removed and replaced with the Alfa Romeo marque and with this, henceforth I am Red Alfa.

I shall be unsparing in tearing into the wilfully or inadvertently Totally Unclear of The Concept that cross my path. I shall unleash my thoughts without fear or favour. What were those again?

5 comments:

  1. I saw you comment on Saya...'s blog and came to congratulate you for quitting smoking. Congratulations!

    Tengok "Red Alfa", had me wondering for a while ntah2 you're my eder brother cause he drives a red alfa too but upon checking your profile... you're older. Err... i mean... wiser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Red Alfa

    Thanks for visiting my blog again...like you, I also removed my id photograph :-)...

    Glad to know you also love humor. Hope you will continue to blog when you are free.

    Till then, cheerio.

    Salam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Red Alfa, I feel very happy have you vrooom, vrooom into my pondok.
    Always a pleasure have a gentleman like you drop by buka cherita.
    I see your place here a bit quiet, you not free....
    Once again, drop by my place anytime....I was an owner of 3 Alfa Romeos before....the moment I changed to other models, susa dapat new dates, ha ha.
    I think Alfa Romeos, lipstick red colour macham magnet, ha ha...old days.
    You keep well, best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..I bid thee welcome..:) looking forward to you future posts..hmm..maybe I should called mine BlackZeta...cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like Bruce Wayne is forever going to don the Bat suit :)

    ReplyDelete